SRM Consulting, aware of the growing importance of quality concepts and respect for the environment in an increasingly competitive context, with more stringent legislation and growing concern for environmental issues, defines its Environmental and Quality Policy, to be applied in each and every one of its activities, “the production of cartographic services and information systems solutions”, as follows, undertaking to:
- Ensure compliance with its management system, based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 standards, in the development of our Integrated Management system.
- Achieve our clients’ full satisfaction through the high quality of our products and services, while ensuring respect for the environment by preventing contamination.
- Strictly fulfil applicable quality standards, as well as our clients’ legal requirements and specifications, in accordance with the principle of continuous improvement that governs our activity at all times.
- Define environmental objectives and goals to improve product quality, optimise the use of resources and achieve adequate management.
- Promote the continuous training of our employees in quality and environment by communicating this policy with the aim of involving all personnel in the development of continuous improvement.
- Be more competitive and efficient in SRM Consulting’s target market.
This policy will be revised and updated annually by the Company’s Management with the aim of introducing the relevant changes to improve the Management System. In order to ensure its fulfilment, the Company places all the necessary human and material resources to develop this general policy.